TeleTrader d.o.o. is part of TeleTrader Software Group, a software company specialized in stock market data and financial analysis, offering a broad portfolio of tools for the processing, visualization and analysis of stock market data. As a global company active in the international market and headquartered in Vienna, Austria, TeleTrader sells its products in Europe, North America, and Asia while developing the software in Belgrade.
TeleTrader is offering the following vacancy within its News department:
Financial News Writer
Writing financial news in English with a clear focus on the key macroeconomic indicators. Covering top economic, financial and political matters, effectively following major events and producing news relevant for potential investors and traders.
- English proficiency equivalent to that of a native speaker
- Experience in reporting in English is an advantage
- A four-year university degree
- Familiarity with business, financial markets and financial terminology
- Solid internet research skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a goal-oriented environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Pragmatic spirit
- Ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with peers
- Good typing speed
- Work in an established company with market leadership
- Be part of a young and dynamic team
- Solid work environment in a central location in Belgrade
- Performance-oriented payment
- Get excited by the thrilling area of stock exchanges
- Internal education
- Professional physiotherapist (massage and exercises)
- Full-time employment
|Beograd, rok: 26. May 2016.