TabTale, one of the most promising startups in Israel, is building a new team and seeking a
in Serbia, Belgrade
If you are interested in developing casual games for hundreds of millions of users, learning new and exciting technologies and most important - working with great talented people like you, ping us today and develop the technology of tomorrow!
- Manage, mentor, motivate, and level up talented members of the QA team.
- Create test plans and maintain them through all test phases.
- Create accurate weekly project status reports and maintain all project documentation.
- Lead the entire testing process from planning and control to test closure activities.
- Lead all test planning, execution, control, and closure phases for the scope of work for the test team.
- Responsible for coordinating with game developers in modifying game flow and functionalities.
- At least 3 years of QA experience.
- QA experience with published application (mobile game prefered).
- Experience working with Testrail.
- Experience working with Jira.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in working with REST API.
- Experience in working with Unity.
- Experience in working with Json & SQL.
- Familiar with process automation.
- Be a part of a experienced development team.
- Work with the most updated new technologies.
- Work with an international team.
|Beograd, rok: 02. Jun 2016.