PixelFaerie (www.pixelfaerie.com), currently a team of over 150 staff members, offers office support services and document production to global clients. We are looking for a qualified .Net Web Developer to support our team in our Cape Town based office.
- Remote work as part of a team developing in-house software solutions
- Develop web applications, MS-Office applications, reporting solutions etc.
- Design and integration of database systems
- Assessing and carrying out impact analysis of any new procedures and/or system changes
- Development of both new components as well as changes to existing components
- Assist with the UAT process
- Extensive knowledge of the .Net Framework (C#/VB/Asp.Net)
- Strong in MVC and web related technologies (java script, CSS, JQuery)
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Strong background in MS SQL Server and relational databases
- At least 3 years’ job-related experience as a .Net Developer
- Project portfolio to support experience
- MCSD-certified plus relevant tertiary qualifications
- Fluent in English
- Structured and logical thinking
- A logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Takes ownership of work, sets goals/plans, takes initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines
- Genuine interest and shows initiative in own professional development i.e. keeping up with best practices, new tools and technologies
- Gain international experience in a company serving top-consultancy and other firms worldwide
- Work on leading edge, challenging, interesting and complex projects
- Possibility of an international relocation (incl. sponsorship of work permits and attractive work packages including bonus schemes, pension, health plans etc.)
|Beograd, rok: 11. Feb 2016.