GroundLink is a global
platform for ground transportation based in New York City, serving corporate
clients and leisure travels in most major cities and 110 countries. With our
award winning app, world class website and exceptional 24/7 customer service
center, we seamlessly connect our vast network of professional and licensed
drivers with discerning clients who value their time, their safety, and
appreciate great customer service. Founded in 2003, GroundLink offers
comfortable, reliable and affordable black car service, along with the
industry's only on-time guarantee.
We are looking for people
who started playing with LEGO at age of 4 and never stopped. For engineers that
value the craft and are passionate about what they do. For hard problem
solvers. For people who do not stop when they get in the zone. And for people
who know how to balance hard work and enjoying life.
You most likely have 3
mobile devices with you at any point of time. Your have tried turning one of
those devices into something their manufacturer did not intend them for. You
and we know that the future is in the interconnected network of devices.
Internet of things FTW.
Duties and requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++ and Java.
- High proficiency in either iOS or Android development, ideally
- Automating build and release processes of native mobile clients.
- Knowing what a good API is. Knowing major protocols.
- Experience with mobile web technologies (HTML5, CSS3) is a great
- Team orientation, helping others and asking for help when needed.
- Systematic approach in problem solving
- Documenting your thought process, and sharing it with others
- A big plus for fluency in other languages and platforms
- Fluency in English
|Beograd, rok: 29. Jan 2015.