With over 15 years of experience in the area of software development we have established long-term relationships with our clients. They trust our decisions and value our propositions. During the last two years we have grown from 140 to over 300 great people and we keep going. Join one of the biggest software development companies in the region and become a member of our daily-growing team.
Our clients are world leaders in their business areas. Our projects include object oriented software development, database design and mobile platforms. Also, our functional and performance testing expertise is highly valued by our clients. Our core values: partnership, innovation and respect, represent our business approach so as our employee focus.
Due to strong demand for our services, we are looking for:
Senior C++ Software Developer – Unified Communications
You will be a part of a Scrum team that works on a project for our largest client on the development of an application used by hundreds of thousands of users world-wide that integrates real-time communication services (such as instant messaging, presence information, audio/video telephony, video conferencing, desktop and data sharing) with non-real-time communication services (such as voice mail) in a consistent unified user-interface.
As a C++ Software Developer you will need to be up to date with the latest innovations in C++ language, have broad interest and knowledge in various disciplines, focused experience in Windows application development and possess verbal/written communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer to gain an invaluable experience. We are looking for intelligent and sharp candidates that are hungry for knowledge and growth. Don’t miss the opportunity to work in a casual, yet professional environment with smart and talented people.
Qualified candidates will participate on an agile project within a crossfunctional team of 7-8 engineers involved in development and maintenance of software products, with responsibilities that may include any of the following:
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Assisting in the design of a technology solution
- Assisting in the implementation of a solution
- Estimating tasks
- Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level
- Perform complex subsystem level unit and integration tests
- Create, execute and document tests to ensure that an application meets requirements and functional specifications
- Identifying and resolving problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites
- Product maintenance
- Custom reporting
- Candidates must be able to assume complete responsibility and ownership for tasks assigned
We take good care of our people, this is what we offer:
- Participate in projects where your opinion will be valued
- Enjoy the pleasant working environment, have fun and play
- Take full ownership of your career and benefit from our development opportunities
But we set the bar high, here is what we expect:
- Demonstrated successful programming on a real-time, multi-threaded, software products
- Good understanding and experience with: C++, Boost, Win32, and Windows event-driven programming
- Experience with client/server development and network programming in a Windows environment
- Demonstrated skills in troubleshooting and debugging complex software
- Experience and comfort understanding, maintaining, and enhancing other people’s code
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Open-minded for learning new technologies and processes
- Thinking outside of the box (finding creative and sometimes unusual solutions)
- Initiative in suggesting improvements in processes and the product
|Beograd, rok: 30. May 2015.